Configure the extension
Because we changed the number of datasheets to be used from 2 to 1 and the measures are no longer required in the datasheet, the configuration also slightly changed.
Connect the datasheet
The image below shows the new configuration for the single datasheet. Just select the datasheet, select the column for your activity identifier, also select the column for the case identifier and the columns for your start and end timestamps. There is also the possibility to select a custom measure if you have a measure available on your datasheet.
Since the ProcessMining extension now calculates all the important KPI’s we are done configuring the extension.
The Analytics pane configuration
An extra configuration option is added to the extension’s menu. This option is called the Analytics Configuration. This option allows you to configure the Analytics pane that is shown to the dashboard viewers. (see image to the right)
With this new Analytics pane configuration option you can:
- Enable/disable the analytics pane for dashboard viewers
- Enable/disable the View button to return to default zoom
- Enable/disable the Variant analysis button
- Enable/disable the Print button
- Enable/disable the animations function
- Split the KPI viewer to allow different KPI’s on activities and paths
The new Analytics pane offers your dashboard viewers the possibility to analyze their data the way they prefer using the functions described above.